Author: Michael Pennock
Publisher: Ave Maria
Special Order Item
This Teacher’s Wraparound Edition (TWE) includes the pages of the Student Text in reduced size with lessons wrapped around the margins of those pages. In the bottom gutter additional resources for the teacher are included.
Other Features of the Teacher’s Wraparound Edition:
- Includes citations to the Catechism of the Catholic Church within lesson plans.
- Offers a weekly planning chart and specific suggestions for scheduling a semester course.
- Extensive resources for teachers and students are included with each chapter.
- Several reproducible supplementary exercises and assignments not found in the student text are included and can be easily duplicated for students; they are also available online.
- Each main section in each chapter offers background information for teachers.
- Warm-up activities, extending the section ideas, and creative learning approaches allow several options for tailoring a lesson to suit the needs and schedule of your course.
This TWE also provides thorough and creative teaching strategies for presenting textbook content that presents an up-to-date application of the Church’s rich body of social teaching applied to the Compendium of Social Doctrine of the Church and the U.S. Bishops’ document, Sharing Catholic Social Teaching: Challenges and Directions. The main points from Elective C: Living as a Disciple of Jesus Christ in Society of the USCCB High School Curriculum Framework are also covered.