Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers
Page Count: 1632
Special Order Item
The latest addition to the Everyday Matters Bible for Women line, the deluxe hardcover is the perfect Mother’s Day gift, particularly in conjunction with the new companion journal.
The contemporary language of the New Living Translation combines with con¬tent from today’s foremost Christian leaders to help readers understand and apply spiritual disciplines.
More than 300 articles and features by more than 140 of today’s most well-known Christian leaders and writers, including: Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer, Elisa Morgan, Nancy & John Ortberg, Richard Foster, Liz Curtis Higgs, and Tim Keller.
24 specific spiritual practices throughout the Bible are explored in four ways:
• Everyday Matters . Two-page articles introduce major themes and focus on an es¬sential part of understanding and practicing a discipline.
• Everyday Profiles. Profiles of twenty-five Biblical women highlight a particular discipline.
• Everyday Q & A’s. Short articles delve into a difficult aspect of the spiritual practice and offer practical help on incorporating the discipline into your daily life.
• Everyday Reflections. Selections illustrate ways to personalize and apply God’s Word to your own situation.
Special Features include . . .
• 4-colour throughout
• Black Letter, 9.75-point type
• Color-coded icons identify each Spiritual Discipline addressed in contributors’ material
• How to Use This Bible in a Small Group Study
• Index of Spiritual Practices
• Resources for further reading
|Dimensions||23 × 16 cm|