Author(s): Patrick Mullins
A guide to what happens at Mass and why.
This book is divided neatly into six chapters focusing on:
– the significance of the Last Supper and the origins of the Eucharist
– the four separate parts of the Mass and the role and function of each
– the different roles of both clergy and lay people when the Eucharist is celebrated
– the physical arrangement of the church where Mass is celebrated
– the technical terms used in relation to the Mass and the significance of these terms in the light of Catholic doctrine concerning the Eucharist
– how the Mass changes us and enriches our lives.
Each chapter provides a selection of resources for further reading.
|Dimensions||19.2 × 13 × 1.19 cm|