The following Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Abbey Book Shop website.
1. Company Details:
The Abbey Book Shop is a private limited company based in Limerick, Ireland
2. Contact Details:
Abbey Book Shop
26 O’Connell Street
3. Customer support is available between 9.00 hours and 17.00 hours (GMT), Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas.
4. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Ireland. Those who access the website from other states or locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
6. To order items through the website you must be least 18 years of age.
7. All items offered on the website are strictly subject to availability.
8. By clicking the “Confirm Order” button to submit your order on the checkout screen, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
9. All prices are shown in Euros and include packaging. A delivery charge applies for any web orders under €20 and for all overseas orders. The Abbey Book Shop reserves the right to change advertised prices at any time.
10. Secure online payment processing is handled by PayPal and most credit cards are accepted.
11. We aim to dispatch all orders by the next working day if the goods are in stock. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods to you unless caused by our negligence. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone Limerick 061-400252
12. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered, we do not deliver in your area, one or more of the goods ordered was listed with an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, or if your payment is not authorized or has been refused. If we do cancel your order we will re-credit any sum debited by us from your credit card within 30 days of your order. We are not obliged to offer any additional compensation for the disappointment suffered.
13. If you do not receive the goods you ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, you must notify us that you have not received them.
14. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in perfect condition with the original packaging, within 7 days of your having received them. Goods returned for a refund must be in perfect condition in their original packaging with all tags and labels attached. For computer programs, CDs, or DVDs, the original sealed packaging must remain unopened and intact. No refunds are made for downloadable format material, dated items, or seasonal items.
15. Please check your order on delivery. If any items are delivered damaged or faulty, or there is a shortage within the order, you must inform us immediately on 061-400252 and we will arrange replacement. If you do not inform us immediately we shall have no liability for any items claimed to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returns must be approved first before being sent back. Call 061-400252 or email email@example.com for approval to send back any items.
The Abbey Book Shop will not issue credits for correctly supplied items that are not properly authorised for return. If such books or other items are returned without authorisation, the Abbey Book Shop reserves the right to dispose of these items without the issue of a credit note.
16. Title and ownership of any goods supplied shall not pass to the customer until the Abbey Book Shop has been paid in full. Once an order has been dispatched by us we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage to the items in the order.
17. We do not supply or sell our customers details to any outside organisation.
18. The Abbey Book Shop does not accept responsibility for any website or social media not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
19. The Abbey Book Shop reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
21. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of the Republic of Ireland under Irish Law.
22. All images, descriptive material, specifications and advertising are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods or services in order to assist your purchasing decision. Images may not reflect the actual size of item.